Argyle Background

Friday, January 23, 2015

New Job, New Home

It's true, we have moved! December-January was a crazy busy month for us! On December 15th I was offered a new job with United Way of Utah County with the Help Me Grow Program. Brady and I had been hoping and praying for a change and felt good about it, so of course, we took the offer! Because of Christmas, we had to rush down that weekend to find housing in St. George. Luckily, we found one we really liked and got it. It took a lot of work to finish out my job at BRAG. It was really hard to say goodbye so some of these sweet ladies I worked with!
These awesome ladies from the Aging department have always been so sweet, I will miss seeing them! And Liz, the sweetest lady you could ever meet! Unfortunately, I wasn't on top of it enough to get pictures with others before we said goodbyes. I also had to say goodbye to these lovely ladies too. They have served along side of me without complaint! I don't think I would have survived my 2.5 years as RS president without them. They are true examples to me of Christlike love and I will love them forever for the amazing women that they are!
Moving day came and it was sad to leave our first home together behind. As excited as we were to go onto a new adventure, I couldn't hold back a few tears of the thought of leaving our home, family and friends. So many changes!!
Oh, and sorry Julie, I can't help but to post this picture! The night before we left, we spent the night at my parents home in Hyde Park. I found this old sweater in our room that belonged to Julie (or Jill, no one will admit to owning it!!). I was laughing hysterically as I convinced her to put it on!!
As crazy of a month is was, I really cannot complain. We have had so much help and support from everyone.

No comments: